- We run regular workshops for all levels – to include basics such as: Jump Rings, Head Pins, Making Fashion Jewellery, etc.
- We have classes on beading stitches, such as Peyote, Brick Stitch, etc.
- We also make specific items, many of which are Yvonne’s own designs.
- Classes can be for individuals by arrangement.
- We also have kits available for most of the workshops – with full instructions!
Want something different for a party? Then have a workshop for your birthday party!
- We can cater for up to 8 children at our shop – or more if done in the home.
- Each child will make a simple bracelet or item of your choice to take home.
- Suitable for 5yrs upwards dependent on capability.
- The charge will depend on length of time and what is made at the event.
- Sorry but we don’t have provision to provide food on the premises and suitable adults must always be present during the event, but Samuel Valentine will be happy to cater for you – just ask Claire!
These workshops can also be done for groups ranging from Brownies & Guides to Ladies Groups
We will also attend craft and school events – so please send us details and we will get back to you and if you have any ideas for different events or items to make – give us a call or send an email to email@example.com.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU